5 BLOG TIPS TO INCREASE YOUR PERSONAL BRAND CREDIBILITY
Blogging is a free marketing tool; and when used to add value, it increases your Personal Brand Credibility.
Tips to Increase Personal Brand Credibility using your blog:
- Write about topics that help your customer with their pain points and provide your BEST value.
- Answer questions your customers usually have.
- Give customers information they should know about your product or service; this is where you give them your value and show your differentiation.
- Share events you or others are hosting related to your customers needs.
- Write about a customer experience that showcases how you helped them.
Digital Marketing Expert Lori Highby shares more about who, what and why you should blog for business: The who, what, and why of blogging for a business.
- Read articles, books, and blogs on topics that matter to your target market.
- Use Werdsmith app to compile your blogging ideas or create a list so you have them on hand for inspiration.
- Write and keep writing daily. The ideas will begin to flow and before you know it you’ll have multiple ideas on one topic.
- Make each idea into a separate blog.
- Always give the reader value in each blog.
- Follow these 10 steps to create your blog
Blogging increases brand credibility and creates connections that can lead to customers or referrals.
- Follow these blogging tips to add value and Increase your Personal Brand Credibility!
- When people read your blog and find the information you provide valuable to them, they will continue to seek you out and share your information.
- Once people begin to know, like, and trust your Personal Brand, you will become credible to them.
- When you are credible you gain customers and referrals!
Sign up for our complimentary video series:
Personal Branding Simplified
Stacy Kaat Photography
Disclaimer: The internet is about sharing. Feel free to share this post with whomever you believe will appreciate it! If you’d like to use any part of it, up to 200 words, please give full attribution and website: www.stacykaat.com