INCREASE PERSONAL BRAND CREDIBILITY WITH THESE BLOG TIPS
Blogging is a communication tool that reflects your Personal Brand and it can increase credibility.
Do's and don’ts that will help you to differentiate yourself and become credible to your target market.
- Blog about just anything.
- Use multiple subjects.
- Be inconsistent visually or verbally.
- Use multiple typestyles.
- Use complex words readers may not understand.
- Use other people’s images or content.
- Compare yourself to others.
- Lose site of your business goals and vision when writing your blog.
- Don’t get discouraged - blogging takes time.
- Make blogging a habit.
- Write about subjects your target market is interested in.
- Always give your best information so that readers see you as a valuable resource.
- Write in your own voice with your personality, being authentic to your Personal Brand.
- Use short stories about your own struggles that relate to what you do to help people.
- Check to be sure there aren’t grammatical errors and that your message is clearly written.
- Use photos and graphics that relate to your blog subject.
- Post your blog on multiple social media platforms to bring people back to your website to market your business and increase SEO.
- If your post is evergreen, meaning just as valuable today as it was a year ago, post it again. Not everyone saw it, and the information will drive traffic to your website.
- Be a guest blogger on another website like Medium or on a related business site that would find your information valuable to their target market.
- Always tell your reader what to do with a Call To Action (CTA)
- Follow tips !!!!!!!
Blogging for business and Personal Brand Credibility is different than blogging for fun.
- Set aside time to write regularly and blog consistently.
- Create a series of blogs that are evergreen.
- Use stories to emotionally connect with your reader, when they relate to you it helps to create the know, like, and trust factor that makes people want to do business with you.
- Continually post your blogs on multiple social media platforms to drive traffic to your website and increase SEO.
- Blogging for Business is a communication tool you can use to showcase your Personal Brand, increase your credibility, and gain customers.
Sign up for our complimentary video series:
Personal Branding Simplified
Stacy Kaat Photography
Disclaimer: The internet is about sharing. Feel free to share this post with whomever you believe will appreciate it! If you’d like to use any part of it, up to 200 words, please give full attribution and website: www.stacykaat.com